Wednesday 19 March 2014

Cover Feature: Right Click by Lisa Becker

I really liked Click: An Online Love Story as it was incredibly fun and light!

The sequel, Double Clickwas even more of an entertainer.

And now it's time to unveil the cover of:

Release date: May, 2014
Links: Facebook | Click Book Trailer
Love. Marriage. Infidelity. Parenthood. Crises of identity. Death. Cupcakes. The themes in Right Click, the third and final installment in the Click series, couldn't be more pressing for this group of friends as they navigate through their 30's. Another six months have passed since we last eavesdropped on the hilarious, poignant and often times inappropriate email adventures of Renee and friends. As the light-hearted, slice of life story continues to unfold, relationships are tested and some need to be set "right" before everyone can find their "happily ever after."

!!!

Sad as I am to have to part with this series, I can't wait to see how the loose ends are tied up! And I love the heart-shaped mouse in the cover.


Right Click is due for release in mid-May. Check out the Facebook Page for further updates!

3 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these, but they sound great!! Cute cover. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I think I remember reading your review on Click manyyy times ago. Lovely cover! Thanks for reminding us that we should read this book and sharing with us the beautiful cover, Pooja! I'll make sure to check this book out later in Goodreads! :)

    ReplyDelete

HI. Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment. :)